An athletic fee of $365 will be charged each athlete per season with the exception of ice hockey which will be $500. There is a family cap of $1095 unless hockey is involved and then the cap is as follows:
3-sports 0 hockey player = $1095
3-sports 1 hockey player = $1230
3-sports 2 hockey players = $1365
3-sports 3 hockey players = $1500
1. The fee may be paid by check to Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School.
The fee may also be paid online at: Unipay
2. The fee must be paid before the athlete may tryout.
3. All athletic fees will be collected by the athletic office.
4. Refunds will be processed after final rosters are created. Checks will be returned via US mail. On line payments will be refunded through the LS Business Office via US mail.
Guidelines for refunds are as follows:
a. We cannot ensure that all students will make the team. If an athlete is cut from the squad following the tryout period, the user fee will be refunded.
b. If an athlete suffers a season-ending injury prior to or during the first 25% of the season.
5. Playing Time: Payment of the user fee will in no way influence the amount of playing time an individual athlete receives. It will be up to each coach’s discretion to determine the amount of playing time an athlete receives, as has always been our policy. Playing time is not negotiable
6. Financial Assistance: Financial assistance will be available in cases of hardship. Please contact the athletic office.