An athletic fee of $365 will be charged each athlete per season with the exception of ice hockey which will be $500. There is a family cap of $1095 unless hockey is involved and then the cap is as follows:
3-sports 0 hockey player = $1095
3-sports 1 hockey player = $1230
3-sports 2 hockey players = $1365
3-sports 3 hockey players = $1500
1. The fee may be paid by check to Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School. The fee may also be paid online at www.lsrhs.net by hovering over the Parents/Families tab and selecting Fee Payments (or click here to go directly to the payment site) linking to “online fee payments”. If you pay online your child must bring the online receipt to the athletic office along with other paperwork before their tryout. Paying online will not automatically place the student on the tryout list. You must sign up at the Athletic Office.
2. The fee must be paid before the athlete may tryout. (Please do not mail.)
3. All athletic fees will be collected by the athletic office and are not cashed until after tryouts.
4. Refunds: Requests for refunds must be made directly to the athletic director.
Guidelines for refunds are as follows:
a. We cannot ensure that all students will make the team. If an athlete is cut from the squad following the tryout period, the user fee will be refunded.
b. If an athlete suffers a season-ending injury prior to or during the first regular season contest.
5. There will be no refunds:
a. If an athlete quits, at any time, there will be no refund.
b. If an athlete is removed from the team for any school or MIAA rule violation, there will be no refund.
6. Playing Time: Payment of the user fee will in no way influence the amount of playing time an individual athlete receives. It will be up to each coach’s discretion to determine the amount of playing time an athlete receives, as has always been our policy. Playing time is not negotiable
7. Financial Assistance: Financial assistance will be available in cases of hardship. Students or their parents should contact the athletic office.